Sunday, January 17, 2010

Uncle

So, it's a first...no pictures at all today. The early sunsets have provided quit a problem for weeks now anyway but I've managed to find something from my older files to post. Today I went to an afternoon movie, then lunch and then to my dear friend's house to celebrate her birthday. I looked at the clock on the wall at about 11:30 and realized the blog just wasn't going to happen as scheduled today. It bummed me out for about 30 seconds until I realized that hanging out with my best friend for another 45 minutes was far more important than getting home to my computer to look for a picture. So today the challenge is for anyone who is reading, or following, to think about their best friend and picture one joyful moment that they've spent together. My friend and I have had many.

No comments: